Right around September 15th to September 25th, Pluto going direct will make its presence known, shining its light and making you take responsibility for who you are and who you want to become. Its direct motion in the sign of Capricorn will set the stage for you to face your fears, but in the end, it's up to you to let go. This isn't a planet that makes things happen on its own. You have to take responsibility for your past choices. And the only way you are going to achieve your future successes is if you take action. But first you need to let go of whatever is holding you back.
With every ending, comes a new beginning. With every death, comes a rebirth. Pluto is the planet that rules this area in our lives. Look within for the answers, for you are the only one who knows what you truly want to achieve for yourself. And you are the only one that can make that change.
How to use Pluto's energy in the sign of Capricorn:
- Use Pluto's energy to become more grounded, patient and focused.
- Be honest with yourself and others
- Face your fears
- Take responsibility for your choices, forgive, let go, and start creating your new future.
- Allow yourself to tryout the unknown.
- Don't participate in power struggles, issues of control or scams.
- Try not to rush into things. And read the fine print.
- Pluto brings out the governments inner secrets, such as a new scandal or information the public wasn't aware of.
- Pluto is a water planet. Presently it's in an earth sign, Capricorn. Unexpected flooding on land could be an aftermath of Pluto going direct.
- Death and rebirth.
- Power struggles and issues of control are of concern.
- Secrets come to light.
- Watch out for scams, especially around land and water.
- Spirituality and inner spiritual growth.
- Pluto is a global planet, creating transformation globally.
In October, an eclipse in the sign of Aries the sign of fire, temper, and entrepreneurial spirit will rock every one's world. And the eclipse is followed by my least favorite retrograde--Mercury. When this planet goes retrograde, every electronic device that I touch seems to crash or break. Watch out for short circuits during this time period. And always be careful when traveling, when Mercury is in retrograde.
In November, when we hope we will have a peaceful, enjoyable start to our holiday season, another eclipse takes place on November 3rd this time in the sign of Scorpio. This eclipse is then followed by Jupiter going retrograde and Neptune going direct. This could be a powerful time to make your dreams come true. And you bet I'll be leveraging these planets energy for the release of my fourth Wunderkind Family children's chapter book. On the negative side, be aware of power struggles and being impulsive. Water will be a subject in the news. And illusion, thinking something is a great investment or unbelievable opportunity when it's not. Have the facts! Do your research.
I wish November was the end of all the astrological shifts in 2013, but its not. In December, Uranus goes direct. I love this planet, because every time it turns direction, I make another leap forward in my career. It makes things happen. Uranus is the planet of the unexpected. It's always hard to predict what Uranus will change and sometimes it creates a big explosion! Remember to drive slowly and carefully. This planet loves action and accidents are a form of that. Then Venus goes retrograde in December too, forcing you to really take a look at your love life and the beauty in your life.
I'll share more each month as we get closer. Also, people with heavy Pluto and Scorpio in their astrology chart will be more affected by Pluto's change of direction then someone who doesn't.